Tuesday, May 20, 2008

News on Donations and a new site to hang out at and share...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tk has gotten a grand total of one share -- thank you zinn for giving TK some money to help out the site. Sadly the people who offered to help Shini havent contacted TK at all and I doubt they will. Some groups just dont really care about the websites they frequent. Well me and zinn decided that we should have a site to atleast keep some of us together and sharing a little bit.

Go to this site

THAnonBoard

Zinn is admin so make sure not to piss him off, will ya!

We can share pics however of hentai and write to one another a little like on the forum.

9 comments:

Darkarchon23 said...

hey i went to donate and the site for donations was down, lol. anyway i can get funds to ones who pay server cost?

GustavKlimt said...

email tk -- his email is in the other post -- he will give you info -- and thank you a ton for your help!

Pingin said...

Wow I take a two month break and all this crap goes down? I'm awe stricken. Gus, send me TK's email or some other way to contact him. I would like to help anyway I can, including funding, what little I have.

GustavKlimt said...

tk's email is

caspert@gmail.com

here it is again guys -- write him on there -- he will give more info -- and again -- any helping and offers are a blessing to me and to the others who love this site. I am very happy and humbled by your reaching out and helping!

Pingin said...

thanks gus, I'm pretty sure I could have found that email if I actually looked...but yeah I'm lazy. So thanks again for giving it to me.

goldensun said...

i'd like to know if tetrahentai is down for good or is it to be revived in due time.

goldensun said...

i would like to known if tetra is down for good or is it going to be revived in due time.

GustavKlimt said...

Depends on the help we get and what TK can do. Email him for more info.

Anonymous said...

Same here Pingin... I haven't visited the site in a few months due to a large work order recently... but came back to find a downed site. I've emailed TK, in hopes of making a donation / or offering some aid... it would REALLY suck to see such a good site go down forever...