Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update info for May 25th

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is some basic information:


If you want to donate -- email TK -- his email is two posts down. His website is down atm but get his Gmail and email him for details.


tk's email is
caspert@gmail.com


The forum was saved -- TH - in full -- but it is a bit old -- so means when we do go back up - we are going to be missing some posts. We dont know when we will go back up -- so we cant make a estimated time of it. I have been offered by a friend of mine -- a server to use -- he gave me some time estimate for him to get it done in like a week or so. I dont know what tk is doing for this -- i sent him a service but he hasnt gotten back to me. He found one that he thought would work and is working on getting them to accept us from what i suspect. When we do go back up i suspect we are going to need to make some changes to protect the community -- so expect a meeting between members on it. The community is my main concern -- this wont happen again hopefully if we put precautions. The precautions wont go to Browse Hentai -- that is solely tk's site. I have no idea what will happen to the others, but i know that TK wants those sites to continue as they were.


Our Anonib board is also opened up and running with many memebers showing up. We also have a general section and a spam section besides our picture part.


Xshini is still offering their uploads on their page -- i wish some of them would venture over here and offer the help they say in their sb but they didnt notice my post in there long ago.



Let me say this guy -- if you see posts on other sites on how they can help wurm, shini, blu and tetra -- tell them to come here or just tell them in posts that you need to get info from tk. You can put this site as a short cut -- but i want people to see we do need help.


Also all of you who have helped -- pls -- post if you have -- i want people to know that you have done something wonderful and great for our community. I, personally, want to be able to thank you.

2 comments:

Darkarchon23 said...

well i gave 20 bucks but would rather have tetra back than go see some movie any day of the week. hopefully i can send another 20 this coming week =)

Pingin said...

just sent some money, after I get paid I can send more. Thats all I've got to say for now. Oh!, and I better get lots of hugs later :P

good luck,
Pingin