Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Th news as for Tuesday the 3 of June

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had hoped to have a more joyful update for you guys. Most of the other sites -- including blu hentai have been fully fixed.

Meaning everything is operational. Blu, Shini, Wurm and Browse are all fully working -- so if you want some movie goodies -- go to their site. I have been upping and upping so when Tetra -- if it does -- goes back online.

TK wrote in the sb that what is holding us up is our name -- that the domain is having a problem moving things over -- dispute over area and who owns it. I dont know any other information then those of you do who have asked him and talked about it in the SB.

I also have been monitoring the poll -- yes i put it up for a reason -- more then half of those votes is suspect are by those who are not on the smaller site -- which sorta makes me think that they might be from other sites who were sent here or are the ones who lurk a ton. So i am debating a bit still on what is going to go down when tetra goes up. I hope that about a week after Tetra comes back that i can have one weekend and talk to a bunch of the regular posters about some changes -- either through IMs or on the site itself.

Here's hoping that Tetra gets back up this week.

8 comments:

Chi said...

While I got happy when I saw that I no longer was redirected to hostgator when trying to access TH, as I thought that it was a improvement as to see the site back up, it's sad that the name is giving so many trouble to recover.

On the poll, when I first saw it, I was thinking along content sharing restrictions, licensed ones, and I'm thinking again on those lines... Either way, I shall go for my vote, I don't really care much on said restrictions, but it will have some impact on tetra nevertheless...

Either way, united we stand! :p

Hope to see you all on tetra in no time.

solo said...

regarding the poll...exactly what might you be talking about when you say "posting requirements"? Like, a point system or something?

GustavKlimt said...

I dont like point systems. We will however talk about them if the older members think that is a fairer trade. So if some one brings em up - we will weight them out. We need a fair compromise i think.

Chi said...

So, by point systems, you mean a required number of posts to access a specific area?

Gambler said...

Hmm... it appears that the voting has already closed. Wouldn't having restrictions be against the initial principle of sharing for everyone? I believe there are pros and cons to such an policy and it should be discussed in depth before being implemented.

goldensun said...

I hate point systems because they usually force ppl to post and that can get rather annoying at times. I'd rather post casually and enjoy the forum sometimes by reading other ppls posts. Why not create a system that checks how frequent someone visits the forum so if someone is inactive for a month or more then have the account deleted. BTW what else is changing in the forum? Is everything else going to remain the same?.

goldensun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GustavKlimt said...

It is going to depend on the people of the forum -- what they think best. So give us a few -- we have the forum some what up but not the front page -- not just yet.